How to Choose a Superb Hand Sanitizer Station
Swan Sanitizers has some of the best hand sanitizer station products for all budgets and uses.
Choosing a hand sanitizer station or stand for your business can be a simple process once you have a good understanding of the various options, features, and benefits that they can provide.
In this article we will help educate you on what to consider so you can make the best choice for your needs.
Not all hand sanitizer stations are built equally
As you start your search, whether you are implementing them in your store, office, gym, church, warehouse, or other business, you may notice a variety of hand sanitizer stations and stands.
It is important to realize that, like anything else, there is a variety of designs and materials being used. Some use ABS plastic, while others use aluminum or steel. Some are built for indoor use only, while others can be used safely outside. One station may use a contact-free dispenser while another a manual dispenser.
With so many options, it is important to ask a few questions on how you plan on using the stations.
- Where do you plan on placing the hand sanitizer station? Indoors? Outdoors? In a low or high traffic area?
- Is the price the only consideration or are you looking for a more professional station that is made to last for years?
- Would you like a station that can be branded with your logo/messaging?
- Do you plan on using your hand sanitizer stations for years to come?
- What type of warranty does the product have?
- Where is the product made? Where is the company located?
- Is it a touch-free station or manual?
- What type of sanitizer can be used in the station (see the FDA’s update on hand sanitizers here)?
- How easy is it to maintain?
As you can see, these are just a few of the questions that will lead you into the right direction.
Carefully choose the hand sanitizer stand company you buy from
As with any online purchase, trusting the company you are buying from is crucial. Understanding their story, who they are, what they stand for, and that they will be around for you is critical.
For example, will they promptly answer your pre-sale questions? Are they there for you after you place your oder? How well do they communicate? How user-friendly is the website? Is it secure?
Unfortunately, we have seen many companies selling cheaply made hand sanitizer stations and stands that do not take care of their customers. We have had customers come to us after a poor experience using others in hopes that we can take care of their needs.
Keep in mind, you get what you pay for.
Choosing a quality hand sanitizer stand also means choosing a quality company that stands by its products and will be there for you.
Why Swan Sanitizers are a great hand sanitizer station choice
If you are in the market for a new or replacement hand sanitizer station, hopefully you are considering Swan Sanitizers! Here are a few reasons why our stands and stations will make a great choice:
- We build many of our stands and stations in our California office, where our family owned business is located.
- We have over 10 years of manufacturing, design, and graphics related experience.
- Our premium stands are made for durable, high quality aluminum and steel, providing corrosion-resistance and a more permanent fixture.
- Your purchases help us donate our products to public schools (see our story and Public Schools Donation Program).
- We offer an industry leading 10 year warranty on our premium stations.
- Our customer service swans are the best in the industry and will help you with any questions, before and after your purchase.
- We specialize in bulk and custom orders and can handle large needs in a timely manner.
As you can see, choosing a hand sanitizer station requires some thought and research in order to get the best ROI and long-term use. If you go with a cheap solution, you are likely going to spend more in the long term since the stand will need to be repaired or replaced.
We hope you consider our hand sanitizer stations and stands, wall mount and table top dispensers, and other sanitizer solutions. Have questions? Contact us today to discuss!